Inbound Marketing Reports
Once you have all the right internet marketing strategies in place, you need time to make all of them as efficient as they can be. Your main goal is to find the best way to use all of your inbound marketing techniques to get found online and generate new customers.
In order for your refinements to have a big impact, you need to monitor several key factors. With our new Marketing Reports make it easy for you to monitor some of the most important elements.
- Traffic: Overall, how many people are coming to your website?
- Leads: How much of this traffic are you converting into leads (e.g. potential customers)?
- Customers: How many sales did you close this month?
- Customer Acquisition Cost: How much are you investing to draw in each new customer?
- New vs. Repeat Visitors: Of your overall traffic, how many visitors are returning to your site, and how many new people are finding you? Both types of visitors are good. Attracting new visitors means people are finding you through search. Attracting repeat visitors means you’ve given people good reason to come back to your site. The key is finding a balance.
- Effectiveness by Channel: What promotional channels or referring sources are sending you the most traffic? Focus on long-term results, not short-term traffic spurts that you might get from news coverage or press releases.
- Traffic by Keywords: Which keywords are drawing in the most visitors to your site?
Check out some of the features of the new report: